Monday 18 November 2013

Introduction

Hello! Welcome to my review blog. I'm Retro and some of you may know me from various forums. This is just an introduction to this blog, please, do read!

I have created this blog to express my opinions about various video games, both old and new. Now, I plan on reviewing quite a lot of games, so I hope people stick around. I will try to review mainly games I consider good and be as positive as possible, as reviewing bad games may not be as enjoyable.
Of course, be my guest and comment your opinion in my reviews, but please, if we don't share the same opinion then don't flame me for it, everyone is different after all!

I try to review a large range of different genres to appeal to all people. Again, I'd prefer to review games that I like or find interesting, however, if anyone has any suggestions then go ahead and tell me and I really will consider reviewing whatever game you wish.

I hope you all enjoy this blog, I will post maybe 1 or 2 reviews a week, so please stick around. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment